Our School Meals are provided by Chartwells.
Below is our menu from October half term to December 2017.
Chiltern Nov Menu V4
You may qualify if you are in receipt of the following:-
- Income Support or;
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance or;
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income-Related) or;
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit; or
- National Asylum Seekers Support (NASS) or;
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit), and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190.
And your child attends a school full time in the Central Bedfordshire area.
You can apply by phone on 0300 300 8306
This line is open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday
and 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday
Please make sure you have the following to hand when you call:-
- National Insurance numbers for you and your partner, along with your dates of birth and dates of birth for your children.
- If you receive National Asylum Seekers Support you will need your NASS number.