Aspire, Endeavour, Achieve
We work in partnership with our pupils and their families and carers to develop their knowledge, skills and independence and to promote British Values.
OUR KEY AIMS FOR PUPILS ARE TO
- Ensure that all pupils and students receive a personalised learning programme that meets their individual needs.
- Enable them to learn in a safe, healthy and happy school.
- Value and respect all members of our school community.
- Teach an exciting curriculum that is motivating, relevant and challenging.
- Develop pupil’s ability to express themselves and understand others.
- Promote independence, self-esteem and confidence.
- Encourage pupils to make choices, express preferences and opinions and engage in making decisions.
- Work with families and professionals to meet the needs of each individual.